Your privacy is very important to Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
To help protect your privacy, we adhere to the following guidelines.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia web sites will explicitly ask when they need information that personally identifies you or allows them to contact you ("Personal Information"). Generally this information is requested when making reservations, joining the Priority Club® Worldwide frequent traveler program, registering for a site, when requesting a particular service, or when entering a sweepstakes or contest. When possible, Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia web sites will provide you with the means to make sure that your Personal Information is correct and current.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia web sites and its service providers use your Personal Information to operate the sites, provide services, and to inform you of new features, services, and products. Some Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia web sites may also carefully select other companies to send you information about their products or services but are not necessary to its operation (a "Secondary Use").
- If a Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia web site intends to use Personal Information for a Secondary Use, Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia will provide you with the ability to decline this service.
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia web sites may disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Six Continents Hotels, Inc. or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia or this site, and (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia the site, or the public.
- If at any time you believe that a Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia web site has not adhered to these principles, please notify Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia by e-mail at email@example.com and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.
The following are some of the service marks owned by Six Continents Hotels, Inc., its subsidiaries or affiliates: Holiday Inn®, Crowne Plaza®, Holiday Inn Express® in the Americas, Express by Holiday InnSM in Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific, Holiday Inn Select®, Holiday Inn Garden CourtSM, Holiday Inn SunSpree® Resort, Staybridge Suites® by Holiday Inn®, Holiday Inn Family SuitesSM Resort , Holidex®, Priority Club®, Inter-Continental®, Forum®,and Six Continents Club®. Centra® in Canada and Mexico; CentraSM in the U.S.; ParkroyalSM in the U.S. and Canada; Parkroyal® in Mexico.
This website can be used without submitting any privacy information, but users may engage in interactive features where consumer information is voluntary supplied. Our voluntary collection procedure does not intentionally target minors. Please find detailed information below.
This website may collect voluntarily submitted information including a user's email address, phone number and first and last name upon completing an RFP (request for proposal) page. In addition, this site may collect information about travel dates and travel party sizes. We do not collect credit card information on this hotel site. There won't be a difference in site experience or data collection practices when the user chooses to turn on the "Do Not Track" option, as this site does not collect any involuntary information.
Data Usage and Sharing
The protection of your personal data is extremely important to us here at Milestone. We follow generally accepted standards for data protection and maintain best practice safeguards. When users submit personal data, additional safeguards are deployed as an additional protective measure. All safeguards are continually updated and monitored by our professional Internet security team.
If you would like to opt out of targeted advertisements based on your user experience, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp